We provide the following educational programs for medical professionals:
- Core Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Training: This 5-day training provides didactic and practicum experience for nurses to become sexual assault nurse examiners (SANEs). The training meets the requirements of the International Association of Forensic Nurses.
- Regional CORE Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Training: This 2 or 3 day Core SANE training can be brought to your community to train nurses who will perform sexual assault exams.
- Advanced SANE training: 1 day training for new and experienced SANE examiners.
- Northwest Child Maltreatment Peer Review: Advanced training for medical professionals who provide consultation on child physical and sexual abuse.
- Clinical mentorship and case review
- Individualized training for programs with specific training requests.
For more information on rates and available trainings please contact Terri Stewart, Medical Training Coordinator at 206-744-1626 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Online registration for Medical Trainings is available.