Hours: Monday - Friday 10 a.m.to 4 p.m.
Health Information Resource Center
Patient and Family Education Services
University of Washington Medical Center
1959 N.E. Pacific Street, Box 356153
Seattle, WA 98195
The Health Information Resource Center is next to the Gift Shop in the main lobby of the medical center.
Map of UW Medical Center
Going north or south on Interstate 5:
- Take Exit #168B (Bellevue/Kirkland) onto State Route 520.
- Take the first exit off SR520 to Montlake Boulevard N.E.
- Turn left onto Montlake Boulevard and continue north.
- Cross the drawbridge and turn left onto N.E. Pacific Street at the traffic light; move to the right-hand lane.
- Turn right at the second "Patient Parking" directional sign onto N.E. Pacific Place, then immediately turn right into the Triangle Parking Garage, connected to the medical center via a pedestrian tunnel.
- There is a fee for parking.
Transportation, Lodging, Hotel and Information about Seattle
We welcome your comments.
Please fill out your contact information if you would like a response.
If you have a medical research question please use our Ask-a-Question form.