The purpose of this study is to find out whether factors in the genital area of the body can change how your body fights HIV.
- It is a 1-month study with 2 to 3 study visits
- We will collect blood at your enrolment visit and you will undergo pelvic examination
- We will also collect specimens from your genital area including vaginal swabs and vaginal biopsies
- Participants will receive up to $500 as compensation for this study
You may be eligible if you...
- are a woman
- do not have HIV infection
- have at least one parent or grandparent of African origin
If you are interested in participating in this study, please ✍ fill out this form so the study staff can contact you. If you would like to contact us yourself, you can call us at ☎ 206-520-4340 or ✉ email us.
☎ Call 206-520-4340 or ✉ email now to see if you are eligible!