The Human Factors and Statistical Modeling Lab currently has six lab members. We represent three continents, with three students from China, one from Germany and two from the United States. Our research reaches from "Transportation" to the "Application of Systems Engineering approaches to Healthcare".
- John Hill (2006) - Assistant Professor at the Michigan Tech University
- Birsen Donmez (2007) - Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto
- Yi-Ching Lee (2005) - Researcher at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania
- Shan Bao (2009) - Research Scientist at the University of Michigan Transportation Institute
- David Neyens (2010) - Assistant Professor at the Clemson University
- Kelly Pitera (2012) - Lecturer at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology