Billing & Insurance
Billing Office: (206) 616-1881
Referral Coordinator: (206) 616-7596
Hall Health Tax ID Number (TIN): 91-1220843
Information for students
Hall Health Center is one of the preferred providers for the the UW International Student Health Insurance Plan (ISHIP) and the Graduate Appointee Insurance Plan (GAIP).
- Please note that SHIP will no longer be offered starting Fall Quarter of 2014. Click here for more information.
For a list of the many other health insurance plans that cover services at Hall Health, visit our Insurance page.
If you need insurance, there are several resources that are available…read more.
NOTE: If you are purchasing insurance through a health insurance exchange (like wahealthplanfinder) and wish to have your services covered at Hall Health Center, you will need to sign up for a plan through one of the following companies:
- Regence Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
If you have questions about the Affordable Care Act, see this article from our website (Essential Information for Students about the Affordable Care Act), and these FAQ’s.
Services at No Further Cost
Valuable health services are available at no further cost to regularly enrolled UW students who pay the quarterly Services & Activities Fee along with their tuition, including:
- One visit per quarter for medical concerns (this excludes comprehensive physicals, specialty visits, and procedures)
- Unlimited visits with Hall Health Consulting Nurses
- Advice about concerns for HIV & STD exposures
- Reproductive health counseling for women (Women’s Clinic) and men (Primary Care Clinic)
- Unlimited access to the Wellness Resource Center
- Blood pressure screening and consultation
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Preventive counseling and contraceptive advice
- Crisis Intervention services
- After-hours Consulting Nurse service for urgent medical problems
- Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students (BASICS), a service for students who want to explore their alcohol use.
Watch our Hall Health Center video, which also describes some of our services.
Fees are billed to your insurance or to you (if you do not have health insurance) for any services not listed above, as well as:
- Mental health
- Nutrition services
- Physical therapy
- Travel clinic
- Lab work
- X-rays and imaging
For any visits beyond those covered for all regular UW students, you will be asked to make a deposit at the time of your appointment. The amount of the deposit will be specified when you schedule an appointment with our Patient Service Center.
Information for non-students
All non-student patients are charged a fee for service. We will directly bill your insurance plan whenever possible. All patients are responsible for co-payments and non-covered services. Call your insurance company and give them our Tax ID number (91-1220843). This number will let your insurance know exactly where the services will be provided, and will help in clarifying what services will be covered when visiting our clinic.
Read more about insurance plans at Hall Health on our Insurance page.
If you do not have health insurance, you will be asked to make a deposit at the time of your appointment. The amount of the deposit will be specified when you schedule an appointment with our Patient Service Center. This may or may not cover the total cost of the visit.
Share on Social Media!