Consulting Nurse Service
Hall Health Center (across from the HUB)
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday – 8am to 5pm
Tuesday – 9am to 5pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday and UW Holidays
To see a Consulting Nurse, arrival by 4:30PM is encouraged.
Hall Health West (in Alder Commons)
Closed until further notice
- Currently enrolled UW students are eligible for the Consulting Nurse service on the phone or in person.
- Established non-student patients are eligible for the over-the-phone Consulting Nurse service.
- No charges for currently enrolled UW students, either on the phone or in person.
- No charges for phone consultation for established non-student patients.
It is our goal to return calls within 2 hours.
After-hours and urgent care
- Learn more about urgent care.
- For after-hours care, call the 24-hour Community Care Line nurse consult service at (206) 744-2500