Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation

Urgent Need

If you have an urgent need, such as an injury that you think needs the attention of a physical therapist, you should first be seen by one of our clinicians and ask for a referral if necessary. This referral can come from the Sports Medicine Clinic, Primary Care Clinic, or Family Health Clinic.  Call our Patient Service Center to schedule an appointment.