UW Measles Requirement hotline: (206) 616-4672
1. Complete student information (Please remember to include your Student ID number.)
2. Complete proof of measles immunity, with one of the following options:
A. Date of two live virus measles (rubeola) vaccinations, both given after January 1, 1968. Vaccines must have been given no earlier than 12 months of age (on or after first birthday) and at least 28 days between doses. OR
B. Documented positive measles titer (rubeola blood test) lab result. Please submit copy of lab result with the UW Measles Immunity Requirement Form.
(Note: Students born before January 1, 1957 are considered immune to measles and do NOT need to submit proof of immunity.)
3. Keep your original documents for your personal records
4. Deliver to Hall Health Center
5. Please allow up to 10 business days for processing preceding quarterly course registration periods.
Certain student groups entering a Health Sciences program at UW are required to submit documentation of a number of completed vaccinations at least two months before starting classes.
Please check with your program to determine if you are required to submit this documentation.
Hall Health does not administer the Health Sciences Immunization Program.
If you do not have a medical provider to help you obtain any needed vaccines or titers, Hall Health can help! Contact us to schedule an appointment.