Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation

I was seen in the past at the travel clinic at the University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC). Can you access my medical records from that clinic?

Hall Health uses the same medical records system that is used at UWMC, so if you are seeing a provider here, they will have access to your records from the UWMC Travel Clinic.

For more information, you can call the UW Medicine Medical Records office at (206) 744-9000, or visit their website."