Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation

Insurance Plans

Finding out about your insurance coverage

Hall Health Tax ID Number (TIN): 91-1220843

Call your insurance company and give them our tax identification number (TIN).  This number will let your insurance know exactly where the services will be provided, and will help in clarifying what services will be covered when visiting Hall Health clinics and services.

I-SHIP and GAIP insurance

Many UW students have insurance purchased through the university known as the the UW International Student Health Insurance Plan (I-SHIP).  If you have I-SHIP, information about what the plan covers is available online.

Similarly, many graduate students who are employed as research assistants (RAs) or teaching assistants (TAs) have the Graduate Appointee Insurance Plan (GAIP)Information about GAIP coverage is available online.

If you have I-SHIP or GAIP, you may receive discounted services at Hall Health and at the Hall Health pharmacy.

UW employee insurance plans

Other types of UW employees may have insurance through Kaiser, Group Health or Uniform Medical Plan.  If you have Kaiser or Group Health insurance, services at Hall Health will not be covered by your plan.  However, Uniform Medical Plan (administered by Regence) is contracted with Hall Health.  For more information about health insurance for UW employees, visit UW Human Resources.

Contracted insurance plans

Hall Health Center accepts most major health insurance plans, both in and out of state.  Below is a short list of some major companies we are contracted with.  Please be sure to always call your insurance company to verify eligibility in our network, as there are often limitations within each plan.

  • Aetna
  • Apple Health (there are many plans to choose from, but to receive care at Hall Health Center, you must have one of the following):
    • Amerigroup Washington (AMG)
    • Molina Healthcare of Washington (MHC)
    • Coordinated Care Corporation (CCC)
  • Blue Cross/Blue Shield (most plans, excluding HMOs)
  • Cigna
  • First Choice Health Network
  • Premera Blue Cross (except Foundation)
  • Regence Blue Shield
  • Uniform Medical Plan (standard plan)
  • United Healthcare (except Tricare plans)

NOTE:   If you are purchasing private insurance through a health insurance exchange (like wahealthplanfinder) and wish to have your services covered at Hall Health Center, you will need to sign up for a plan through one of the following companies:

  • Regence BridgeSpan
  • Community Health Plan (CHPW-HIX)
  • Molina Healthcare

Read more information for students about the Affordable Care Act.

Non-contracted insurance plans (Hall Health is considered out of network)

If you have a plan through one of the following insurance companies, call the customer service telephone number on your insurance card to find a provider that accepts your plan.

  • Community Health Plan
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Pacificare
  • Tricare

Need additional help?

For further questions, please call our Billing office at (206) 616-1881.