Welcome to Hall Health Center’s website!
Hall Health offers a wide array of highly rated primary and specialty care clinics and services, including Primary Care, Women’s Health, Family Health, Mental Health, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, and more. You are automatically eligible for many valuable health services, which are available at no further cost to UW-Seattle campus students
Services covered as part of your tuition and fees
- One visit per quarter for medical concerns (this excludes comprehensive physicals, specialty visits, and procedures)
- Preventive counseling and contraceptive advice
- Help if you’re in crisis
- Unlimited visits with our Consulting Nurse, including an after-hours nurse phone line for urgent medical problems
- Advice about HIV and other sexually transmitted disease exposures
- Reproductive health counseling
- Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students (BASICS), a service for students who want to explore their alcohol use
- Unlimited access to the Wellness Resource Center
- Blood pressure screening and consultation
- Help quitting smoking
- Secure, online access to your health team and personal health information through eCare
Services for which fees are charged
- Follow-up visits
- Preventive care visits, such as comprehensive physicals
- Specialty services, such as mental health care, physical therapy, travel clinic visits, laboratory tests, and x-rays
Referrals are easily made for services not available here, as we are part of UW Medicine, which includes the UW Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, and ten UW Neighborhood Clinics in the Seattle area.
If you need insurance, there are many resources to help you find a plan and get enrolled. In most cases, Hall Health can bill your insurance for services provided. For those without insurance, it is possible to set up a payment plan. Visit Insurance & Billing for answers to your billing-related questions.
University administrators, faculty, parents, spouses and partners do not have access to medical records. Medical information is released only with the patient’s written consent, except as legally mandated in life-threatening emergencies and under Washington State law. UW Medicine’s Notice of Privacy Practices provides further guidance.
Hall Health: Convenient and accessible
Access to health care is easy, as appointments are usually available within 24 hours (same day whenever possible). Even without an appointment, you may be seen by one of our consulting nurses. Click here for more information. Our building is equipped with wireless internet, free of charge for all visitors. For more information about connecting, click here.
Share on Social Media!