Welcome to Hall Health Center’s website!
Hall Health offers a wide array of highly rated primary and specialty care clinics and services, including Primary Care, Women’s Health, Family Health, Mental Health, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, and more. You are automatically eligible for many valuable health services, which are available at no further cost to UW-Seattle campus students
Services covered as part of your tuition and fees
- Unlimited medical advice from our Consulting Nurses in person or by phone during business hours, or after hours by phone
- One subsidized visit per quarter which covers the face-to-face time spent with a provider only. We will bill your insurance for this service, but you will not be responsible for any out-of-pocket costs.
Mental Health & Addiction
- No-cost drop-in appointments for mental health referrals and short-term support
- Help quitting smoking or addressing substance use
- Access to light therapy room for Seasonal Affected Disorder
- Free safer sex supplies through the Health Promotion office
- Assistance enrolling in & using health insurance
Services for which fees are charged
- Preventive care visits, such as comprehensive physicals
- Medication (through HHC Pharmacy or elsewhere)
- Lab tests
- Follow-up visits
- Ongoing mental health counseling
- Group therapy
- Physical therapy
- Sports medicine
Referrals are easily made for services not available here, as we are part of UW Medicine, which includes the UW Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, and ten UW Neighborhood Clinics in the Seattle area.
Most students have some form of health insurance, either through a family member, the UW International Student Health Insurance Plan (ISHIP) or the Graduate Appointee Insurance Program. If you need insurance, there are many resources to help you find a plan and get enrolled. In most cases, Hall Health can bill your insurance for services provided. For those without insurance, it is possible to set up a payment plan. Visit Billing & Insurance for answers to your billing-related questions.
Hall Health: Convenient and accessible
Access to health care is easy, as appointments are usually available within 24 hours (same day whenever possible). Even without an appointment, you may be seen by one of our consulting nurses. Click here for more information.
Our building is equipped with wireless internet, free of charge for all visitors. For more information about connecting, click here.