Measles immunity verification forms
Visit the UW Measles Requirement for information and forms
Do you know what your insurance plan covers, and where you need to go for care? Need information about co-pays and co-insurance? Use this worksheet to determine your coverage, including coverage of mental health and physical therapy treatments, and how much of the cost you’ll be responsible for.
Medical records forms
Read more about release of medical information and find forms; also note the processing times.
UW International Student Health Insurance (I-SHIP)
Graduate Appointee Insurance Program (GAIP)
New Patient Forms
- Pre-registration form for new patients to Hall Health Center. Filling out this form prior to your first visit can save time.
- Women’s health history questionnaire for new patients to the Women’s Health clinic or those who have not been seen for more than one year.
- The travel planning questionnaire is for new patients to the Travel Clinic.
Mental Health Clinic Forms
Travel Clinic Forms
- A health care directive is a legal document allowing you to determine whether you would want your life prolonged if you had a terminal condition. Complete the Health Care Directive form and bring it with you to your next appointment so that it can be added to your electronic health record.
- A durable power of attorney for health care is a legal document allowing you to name a person as your health care agent—someone who is authorized to consent to, stop or refuse most medical treatment for you if a physician determines you cannot make these decisions yourself. Complete the Durable Power of Attorney form and bring it with you to your next appointment so that it can be added to your electronic health record.
Learn more about health care directives and durable powers of attorney from the Washington State Medical Association.