Did you know that 50% of people who get the flu don’t show any signs or symptoms, but are still contagious? That means that if you aren’t vaccinated this flu season you could endanger your grandma, your baby niece, or your family friend who is battling cancer.
You can stop by Hall Health Center to get your flu shot. As of August, we have the quadrivalent adult flu vaccine available. We do not yet have the high-dose flu vaccine.
- No appointment needed at Hall Health
- Arrive before 4:30PM
- Bring your photo ID/Husky Card
- Bring your insurance card
If your health insurance is contracted with Hall Health Center, your flu vaccine should be covered as a preventive service. If your health insurance is not contracted with us, we are glad to help you identify an in-network provider where you can get your shot.
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206-685-1011.
- More information about the flu and flu vaccines
- CDC Flu Vaccine Information Statement (VIS)
- UW Benefits flu shot clinics