Did you know that 50% of people who get the flu don’t show any signs or symptoms, but are still contagious? That means that if you aren’t vaccinated this flu season you could endanger your grandma, your baby niece, or your family friend who is battling cancer.
You can stop by Hall Health Center to get your flu shot. For the 2018-2019 academic year, we have the quadrivalent adult flu vaccine available, along with several other types. We do not carry the nasal flu vaccine.
- No appointment needed at Hall Health. Keep in mind that 11:30AM-1:30PM and after 3:30PM are our busiest times, during which there may be a wait to be seen.
- Arrive before 4:30PM
- Bring your photo ID/Husky Card
- Bring your insurance card
We will bill insurance for your flu shot. It is not a no-cost service covered by the Services & Activities Fee. If your health insurance is contracted with Hall Health Center, your flu vaccine should be completely covered as a preventive service. If your health insurance is not contracted with us, we are glad to help you identify an in-network provider where you can get your shot. Learn more about health insurance here.
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206-685-1011.
- More information about the flu and flu vaccines
- CDC Flu Vaccine Information Statement (VIS)
- UW Benefits flu shot clinics