Learning Disability & ADHD Resources for Students
Hall Health Center can offer screenings for mental illness and other conditions, but we are unable to test for ADHD or other learning disabilities. You may schedule an appointment with us to be screened for other illnesses, and if we suspect ADHD may be the reason for your symptoms, we will refer you to a provider who can evaluate you for ADHD.
The following resources may help you access support on- and off-campus for ADHD and learning disabilities:
- Learn more about ADD/ADHD
- Learn more about what HHC can do for you around ADHD
- Learn about stimulant medication and find HHC’s policy on prescribing stimulants
- Get support from Disability Resources for Students, which can help with academic accommodations and coaching
- Find a provider that can screen you for ADHD and other learning disabilities