Fax Number 206-616-1267
8 AM – 5 PM – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
9 AM – 5 PM – Tuesday
Closed Saturday, Sunday and UW holidays
WELCOME TO THE HALL HEALTH LABORATORY!
It is our goal to make your experience simple, pleasant and efficient. Our laboratory is a satellite of the Department of Laboratory Medicine at the University of Washington Medical Center.
Requesting a lab test
- If you think you need a lab test, preventive screening, or any other test based on your family history, lifestyle or medical history, you must contact a healthcare provider so they may order the test for you.
What if I don’t have health insurance?
- Hall Health Center offers free insurance help. Please visit the Health Promotion Office to see Patricia Atwater.
- Patricia Atwater: Director of Health Promotion (206) 616-8476, email@example.com
What tests do we do?
- Hall Health’s Laboratory is an extension of UW’s Department of Laboratory Medicine. Feel free to ask our healthcare providers about specific tests.
- The Department of Laboratory Medicine offers the largest laboratory test menu in the Northwest and is an internationally-recognized leader in test development, quality, and interpretation. A full menu of test options includes all major laboratory disciplines: hematology, coagulation, chemistry, immunology, microbiology, virology, molecular diagnostics, and genetics.
- For more information about specific tests, call (206) 520-4600 or visit the Test Guide.
- For lab test fee estimates, call (206) 685-6066
- You must know the specific name of the tests in question. These can be obtained from your doctor, nurse practitioner, or a medical assistant.
- Test costs vary depending on your health insurance plan. It is best that you call your insurance company and ask for the estimated amount of copay you will be responsible for.
- Visit here for more information.
- Laboratory testing fees are not included in your Hall Health Center bill. A separate bill for laboratory services is prepared by Laboratory Medicine. See Understanding Your Bill.
- The information you provide when registering for your clinic visit will be used to determine where your laboratory bill is sent.
- Laboratory fees may be subject to deductibles or co-payments. It is your responsibility to be informed of the details of your insurance coverage.
I have laboratory test orders from a provider who is not affiliated with the University of Washington Physicians Network or is from another state. Can I still get my laboratory work done at Hall Health Laboratory?
Yes. You can bring your laboratory orders to the lab or have your provider fax them to us. Our fax number is 206-616-1267. When you do come to Hall Health Laboratory you will need to fill out several pieces of paperwork, including insurance information. Bring your insurance card with you.
Can I get my lab test results from the laboratory staff?
No. The laboratory staff does not release results of any tests directly to a patient. If you are curious or anxious about test results please contact your provider’s office.