More information about your first visit.
Provider numbers for established patients
Brendan Cassidy MSA, DPT
Sarah Hanna MPT, Physical Therapy Supervisor
Howard Levine PT, COMT, FAAOMPT
Brenda McKenzie MPT, COMT
Our mission is to treat musculoskeletal injuries and related conditions in order to help you return to your active and healthy lifestyle. Our services include:
- Treatment of sports-related injuries (acute and overuse)
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Help for back and neck pain
- Taping and knee braces
- Individualized exercise training programs
- Gait and running analysis
- Bike fitting
- Ergonomic assessments
- Treatment of work-related injuries
- Acupuncture for orthopedic pain
Do you know whether your insurance plan covers physical therapy at Hall Health? Need information about co-pays and co-insurance? Use this worksheet to determine your coverage and how much of the cost you’ll be responsible for.
Meet the Staff
Knee Injury Prevention Resources
Did you know that physical therapy early on can help prevent more severe injury? The following studies address how to prevent knee injuries:
- This study discusses increased risk of severe knee injury for female soccer players who start the soccer season with a minor knee complaint
- This study demonstrates good reliability in a real time screening for high knee injury risk with landing from a jump by coaches, trainers, physicians and physical therapists, for young athletes.
- This paper demonstrates which risk factors are significant and what to watch out for. Decreased balance on one leg, not bending knees/hips when landing from a jump, and overly bending ankles when landing from a jump can increase of ankle and knee injuries in for indoor team athletes.
Do you offer custom foot orthotics?
Do I need a referral to see a physical therapist?
- The referral must be faxed to the billing department at (206) 221-0922 before the first appointment is scheduled.
- Please call the billing department at (206) 616-7596 to make sure the referral has been processed.