If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
Urgent issues during business hours
If you have an urgent medical problem, please call the Patient Service Center at (206) 685-1011, and we will make every effort to schedule a same-day appointment.
Consulting Nurse Service
During regular business hours, Hall Health offers Consulting Nurse services for current UW-Seattle students and established (non-student) Hall Health patients. Read more about our Consulting Nurse service.
After-hours Consulting Nurse needs
For urgent medical advice after hours, call the 24-hour Community Care Line nurse consult service at (206) 744-2500. A nurse will be able to advise you about your problem, make treatment suggestions, and make arrangements if you need to be seen on an emergency basis.
Urgent care facilities near UW
- UW Neighborhood Ravenna Clinic is open evenings and weekends
Mental health concerns
If you or someone you know needs immediate attention, please call 911.
After-hours mental health needs
If you or someone else is experiencing a mental health crisis or if we are closed, you may also call the following, available 24/7 :
- King County Crisis Line: (206) 461-3222
- Community Care Line nurse consult service: (206) 744-2500
You may call or visit the following Seattle medical facilities, open 24/7:
- University of Washington Medical Center Emergency Room: (206) 598-4000 or 1959 NE Pacific St.
- Harborview Medical Center Emergency Room: (206) 731-3300 or 325 9th Ave.
Additional community services can be found by dialing 2-1-1 or visiting the 2-1-1 website.