UW Employees and General Public
We’re not just for students!
Hall Health Center provides high quality health care to UW employees, UW Alumni, and the general public. Our UW Physician providers are board-certified faculty members. We have been providing care to the UW community for over 80 years.
The quality of care at Hall Health is top-notch. We were rated very highly among Puget Sound providers in a recent survey.
At Hall Health available services include:
- Preventive care
- Treatment for illness or injury
- Consultation and treatment of sports-related injuries
- Women’s health care, including prenatal care
- Physical therapy
- Immunization services, including travel vaccines
- Health assessments and physicals
- Pediatric care, including well-child immunizations
- STD counseling, including HIV testing
- On-site pharmacy, laboratory, and X-ray
- Lactation station for nursing mothers
- Recreational scuba diving medical exams
- Unlimited phone visits with our consulting nurses and access to an after-hours nurse consultation line
- Online, secure access to your health team and personal health information via eCare
Hall Health Center accepts most major health insurance plans, both in and out of state. At this time we are only accepting new Apple Health patients that are currently registered students at the University of Washington.
To make an appointment, please call our Patient Service Center at (206) 685-1011.
Hall Health: Convenient and accessible
Coming to an on-campus health care facility can lessen your time away from work. Access to health care here is easy, as appointments are usually available within 24 hours to see one of our many medical providers. Click here for more information.
Our building is equipped with wireless internet, free of charge for all visitors. For more information about connecting, click here.