HIHIM program faculty are active in state and national professional activities, including standards development in health informatics. Several faculty members have authored and edited textbooks currently used in the field, including: Health Information Management and Ethical Decision Making; Health Information: Management of a Strategic Resource; Electronic Health Records: Changing the Vision; and Aspects of Computer-Based Patient Records.
- Gretchen Murphy, M.Ed., RHIA, FAHIMA
- Mary Alice Hanken, Ph.D., RHIA, CHPS
- Carole L. Okamoto, M.B.A., RHIA, CHPS
- Kathleen Peterson, M.S., RHIA, CCS
- Marsha Steele, M.Ed., RHIA