Pediatric Dose Reduction in Pediatric Head CT Imaging Training Module
Organized by Monica Vavilala and Kalpana Kanal
This training module contains information on:
- Prevalence of medical imaging
- Risks of radiation exposure from medical imaging
- Increase awareness of CT radiation dose
- Feasible methods to reduce radiation exposure from medical imaging
- Optimization of technical parameters on CT scanners that impact radiation dose imparted to patients
- Shielding techniques
- Resources for information on dose reduction
- Reasons to become accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Alternate imaging options
To register to access the CT Dose Reduction Module, click here.
If you are already registered, click here to access the Module.