Join leading experts on traumatic brain injury for a webinar about research and care for adult TBI patients on April 25, 2018 designed for public health and medical professionals. General registration is $25 and includes a Certificate of Participation, and registration to earn CNE credit is $45.
Webinar: Hot Topics & Best Practice in Adult TBI
April 25, 2018
$25 (Certificate of Participation)
$45 (CNE Credit)
Register online at Eventbrite.
A detailed schedule and link to the webinar will be sent to all registered participants in mid-April, and the webinar will be broadcast via Zoom.
Topics & Presenters
- Special Considerations for the Elderly with Hilaire Thompson, Ph.D., RN, University of Washington School of Nursing
- Psychological Sequelae with Jesse Fann, M.D., MPH, UW Medicine & University of Washington School of Public Health
- Rehabilitation and Outcomes after TBI with Jennifer Zumsteg, M.D., University of Washington, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- In-hospital Care with Randall Chesnut, M.D., UW Medicine
- Intersection of TBI and Domestic Violence with Peg Ogea-Ginsburg, MSW, Injury Prevention Program Manager, Nebraska Dept of HHS and Peggy Reisher, M.A., Executive Director of the Brain Injury Alliance Nebraska
- Prehospital Care with Saman Arbabi, M.D., MPH, UW Medicine
Are you more focused on TBI in kids? Our pediatric TBI webinar is still available to view and/or earn CNE credit.