Make a Gift
We appreciate your interest in making a gift to the Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center. Your donation supports our mission to reduce the impact of injury and violence on people’s lives in the U.S. and globally. To help with your giving decision, we offer several options:
- Give online by credit card.
On this page please specify that your contribution will go to the Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center.
- Give by mail to:
Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center
325 Ninth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
If you are interested in supporting a specific program or project, please email us at email@example.com or call HIPRC at (206) 744-9476 and ask to speak with the Program Operations Manager.
Your gift to HIPRC will support:
- Student scholarships and learning opportunities to promote the education of the next generation of injury control researchers and practitioners.
- Faculty research on injury problems ranging from children’s safety and youth violence, to sports injury, road and traffic safety, intimate partner violence, and issues affecting the elderly.
- Public service and educational campaigns to promote the safety and well-being of our communities.
"There are innumerable problems in the world that clamor for our attention. Injuries harm the most vulnerable people in our society at a scale that cannot be ignored. Injuries are also highly preventable, often using intelligent local strategies and solutions that are effective, available, and feasible just as vaccines are for polio.”
- Dr. Fred Rivara, Injury Center Co-Founder; Vice Chair of Pediatrics at the University of Washington