- 2016 HIPRC INSIGHT Student Distracted Driving Campaign
- Damsere-Derry J, Ebel BE, Mock CN, et al. (2010) Pedestrians’ injury patterns in Ghana. Accid Anal Prev.
- Davidson GH, Rivara FP, Mack CD, et al. (2014) Validation of prehospital trauma triage criteria for motor vehicle collisions. J Trauma Acute Care Surg.
- Ebel BE, Diehr P, Mack C, Rivara FP. (2004) Lost working days and productivity for motor vehicle crash occupants. Inj Prev.
- Ebel BE, Koepsell TD, Bennett EE, Rivara FP. (2003) Use of child booster seats in motor vehicles following a community campaign: A controlled trial. JAMA.
- Lapidus JA, Smith NH, Lutz T, et al. (2013) Trends and correlates of child passenger restraint use in 6 Northwest tribes: The Native Children Always Ride Safe (Native CARS) project. Am J Public Health.
- O’Connor SS, Whitehill JM, King KM, et al. (2013) Compulsive cell phone use and history of motor vehicle crash. J Adolesc Health.
- Oreskovic NM, Blossom J, Robinson AI, et al. (2014) The influence of the built environment on outcomes from a “walking school bus study”: A cross-sectional analysis using geographical information systems. Geospat Health.
- Quistberg DA, Koepsell TD, Miranda J, et al. (2014) Pedestrian signalization and the risk of pedestrian motor vehicle collisions in Lima, Peru. Accid Anal Prev.
- Sallis JF, Conway TL, Dillon LI, et al. (2013) Environmental and demographic correlates of bicycling. Prev Med.
Recent Publications: Safe & Active Transport
Research projects are organized by PI and their respective Section Membership. HIPRC Faculty may belong to multiple Sections.
Research Projects: Safe & Active Transport
|Caleb Banta-Green||Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute||A Trial to Prevent Opioid Overdose: E.D. Based Intervention & Take-home Naloxone|
|Caleb Banta-Green||Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute||Evaluation of Initial Washington Department of Health Prescription Monitoring Program Implementation|
|Caleb Banta-Green||Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute||Impact Of Cannabis On Impaired Drivers In Washington|
|Caleb Banta-Green||Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute||Public Health and Safety Impacts of Marijuana Retail Stores on Communities|
|Laura Blanar||Health Services||Relationship of cognitive decline and automobile crash risk|
|Linda Boyle||Civil & Environmental Engineering||Educating Teen Drivers|
|Eileen Bulger||Surgery||Prehospital Tranexamic Acid Use for Traumatic Brian Injury|
|Eileen Bulger Robert Kaufman||Surgery||CIREN (Crash Injury Research & Engineering Network)|
|Beth Ebel||Pediatrics||Child Safety Seat Intervention for Pacific Northwest Tribes|
|Beth Ebel||Pediatrics||Pediatric Injury Research Training Program (T32)|
|Beth Ebel||Pediatrics||Strengthening Injury Control Research in Ghana and West Africa|
|Beth Ebel||Pediatrics||University of Washington Comparative Effectiveness Research Career Development Program (K12)|
|Beth Ebel Ali Rowhani-Rahbar||Pediatrics Epidemiology||Effects of Cannabis on Driving|
|Jason Mendoza||Pediatrics||A Wearable Health Device to Promote Teenagers’ Physical Activity: A Pilot RCT|
|Jason Mendoza||Pediatrics||Evaluation of a Walking School Bus Program: A Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial|
|Jason Mendoza||Pediatrics||The Bicycle Train and Children’s Physical Activity: A Pilot Cluster RCT|
|Fred Rivara Brian Saelens||Pediatrics||Structural & Programmatic Effects of Bus Rapid Transit on Physical Activity|
|Ali Rowhani-Rahbar||Epidemiology||Mental Illness and Injury|