Executive and Senior Leader Support Program
- Do you feel that you've hit a plateau in your leadership skills?
- Do you sometimes feel that you've lost your cutting edge?
- Are there one or more areas in your set of leadership competencies that you regard as relative weaknesses?
- Has the stress of your work impaired the quality of your work or home life?
- Have you even thought about another career outside of healthcare?
- Do you know of colleagues who have left to do other work or are planning to do so?
- Do you have a personal leadership development plan to keep you current and fresh?
Healthcare has gotten increasingly complex since you first started your administrative training. Many executives and senior leaders get to a point where they feel either underprepared for the complexity of their work or overwhelmed by the volume.
It's lonely at the top, but you don't have to be at the very top to feel the pressure of our complex healthcare system. Many senior leaders have sacrificed family, personal growth, and physical health to maintain an increasingly difficult schedule.
The Healthcare Leadership Development Alliance has a program for helping you sort this out. Using a model based on the National Center of Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) competencies, we employ a diagnostic testing and interview approach to find the causes of your dissatisfaction and then create a customized development plan that matches you with the right person or situation to help you move ahead. We have a pool of credentialed experts including practice mangement consultants, stress and life balance coaches, and educational advisors that can give you just the amount of help you want.