MD Custom Consultation Service
Physicians sometimes find themselves in unique situations where they need specific advice or services, but they don't know where to turn. Our MD Custom Consultation Service offers confidential guidance and support to help sort out options for problems such as:
- coping with stress from being named in a malpractice lawsuit
- facing an adverse finding or disciplinary action from a hospital or medical staff executive committee
- experiencing depression or anxiety symptoms, but being concerned about the stigma of psychiatric treatment
- dealing with a long-standing conflict situation in your practice setting
- being told that you are a "disruptive" physician
- having difficulty getting along with colleagues
Physicians are used to successfully managing their practices, their patients, and their own lives. Nevertheless, it's possible to be overtaken by a situation where it is difficult to manage without advice and planning.
Our MD Custom Consultation Service is personally staffed by Edward Walker MD, MHA, an experienced physician executive as well as board-certified psychiatrist. Dr. Walker specializes in assessment and planning for physicians who find themselves in challenging situations where the utmost confidentiality is required. You can contact Dr. Walker directly to schedule a consultation appointment.