Physician Support Program
- Do you sometimes wonder why your career has not turned out the way you once imagined?
- Do you feel uninspired, burned out, or otherwise disinterested in your clinical work?
- Is there a stressful problem, like a lawsuit or practice issue, that is diminishing your effectiveness?
- Have you recently been thinking about moving away from or decreasing your time in patient care?
- Have you even thought about abandoning medicine altogether?
- Do you know of colleagues who have left their practices or are planning to do so?
Healthcare has changed since you first started your work. Many physicians feel that there are more regulations and fewer rewards over the course of their careers, but they don't know what they can do about it.
Not everyone is dissatisfied for the same reasons. Some physicians are simply burned out and need a more balanced lifestyle, but are not sure how to get started. Others are frustrated with poorly run clinical systems and would like to a chance to step up and do a better job leading, but they don't know how to get the training. Still others would like to have access to a coach who understands them and their practice for those moments when just a little advice might make a big difference.
The Healthcare Leadership Development Alliance has a program for helping you sort this out. Using a diagnostic testing and interview process to determine your particular strengths and opportunities, the program attempts to find the causes of your dissatisfaction and then creates a customized development plan that matches you with the right person or situation to help you move ahead. We have a pool of credentialed experts, including practice management consultants, stress and life balance coaches, and educational advisors, that can give you the help you need.