Laboratory Researct @ HMC
R&T Center
Bench picture
Equipment picture
Book picture
R&T building
Microscope picture
R&T Center2

UW Home UW Medicine Harborview Medical Center NJB Home NJB Tenant Bulletins

Who can request keys?

Only authorized managers can request keys.  

How to request keys:

In order to obtain keys, you must first complete a Key Request Form. This can be found online, or email for more information.

Lock/re-key Requests

Please call Public Safety at 744-3193 and they will assist you.

Returning Keys

All keys must be returned when one permanently leaves HMC, transfers to another department within HMC, or no longer has a need for the key. The individual is responsible for returning keys to the Parking and Badging office in the main hospital.











Copyright University of Washington - Last Updated 07/14/2015