Knowledgebase record #114
|Garden Tool|| |
- www.everyrose.com - the best online database with photos, sources and gardeners' comments
- www.justourpictures.com - great photos of roses
- American Rose Society
- The Graham Stuart Thomas Rose Book (Sagapress, 1994) -A revised edition from this late great British plantsman
- Reliable Roses by Philip Harkness (Firefly Books, 2004) - Excellent photos and organized text describe 75 good roses
- Roses for Washington and Oregon by Brad Jalbert & Laura Peters (Lone Pine, 2003) The best 144 roses for the Northwest
- Lois Hole's Rose Favorites (Lone Pine, 1997)- Has all the usual rose profiles and care information, plus lots of fun facts and lore.
- The Seattle Rose Society meets at the Center for Urban Horticulture (3501 NE 41 Street) on the third Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm (except July and Dec.)
- The Woodland Park Rose Garden, adjacent to the Zoo, is open to the public from 7 am to dusk, everyday. Admission is free.
|Keywords|| ||Rosa, Reference books, Plant and garden societies|
|Created Date|| ||2007-04-03|
Need an answer to your gardening question? Ask us directly!
We are continually adding new questions, so be sure to keep coming back.
April 19 2012 16:02:30