Wishlists & Gift Policy
Recommend a Book
Please recommend a new book (or DVD or Video or Periodical) by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us the title, author, publication date and why you think we should buy the book.
The Elisabeth C. Miller Library gratefully accepts donations of books, journals, and contributions to the library book fund. Much of the Library's collection has been built from contributions.
For those wishing to have a book purchased as a gift or memorial please take a look at our wishlists below.
Contributions are accepted according to the following guidelines:
- We can only accept books and journals which are within our subject scope: gardening, botany, environment, and related topics.
- Donated material must be in good condition (dry, free of mildew and mold) so that it will not have adverse effects on the library’s other holdings.
- If you have a large quantity of books and/or journals to donate, please contact us first, by phone or e-mail: (206)543-0415 or email@example.com
- Material which is not needed for the library collection will be sold in a used book sale with the proceeds going to the library's book acquisition fund.
- Librarians are not able to appraise gifts or set a value for tax purposes.
All gift books will be processed with a bookplate, if desired. Please let the librarian know your preference as to the wording of the bookplate when making your gift (given in your name, or given by you in memory of a loved one).
THANK YOU for your gift to the library!
Checks are also gratefully accepted. They can be made out to UW – MILLER LIBRARY FUND. Please mail to the address at the top of the page.
Tuesday, 18-Feb-2014 13:52:43 PST