Normal Business Hours
If you detect an emergency of any kind, please report it:
- Fire or Smoke - if an alarm has not already sounded, pull the manual fire alarm.
- Water - flooding should be reported immediately to Facilities Services at 543-3010.
- Loud, Continuing Noise - call Building Management at 685-0143.
- Unusual Behavior or Violence - call the UW Police Department at 911.
- It does not matter the type of phone you use when calling 911. You will either connect with or be transferred
to the UWPD.
Outside of Normal Business Hours
After hours, weekends, and holidays, call Facilities Services at 543-3010. Your call will be routed to the
UW Police Department, who in turn will summon a Facilities Operations Maintenance Specialist (FOMS).
For more general information about emergency preparedness, contact the UW
Emergency Management (UWEM).
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved