Photo ID Badges
To order a photo ID and/or access card, submit a Form 20 Health Sciences/Foege photo ID and Access Card Request form. Only a Building Access Coordinator can sign this form. If you have any questions, call HS Building Management at 685-0143, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photo identification (ID) badges are a physically separate supplement to the building
access (proximity) cards.
- A HS or affiliate photo ID is required before an access card will be assigned to an individual.
- An access card is needed to enter secure areas or the building after hours.
- A department may make a policy that their personnel must wear photo IDs at all times. This is encouraged to
help identify non-personnel.
- Read HS Photo Id User Information.
Affiliated Photo IDs
- Health Sciences will honor photo IDs from affiliated institutions and University service departments (i.e.,
UWMC, HMC, CHRMC, SCCA, FHCRC, Facilities Services). A Husky card is not acceptable as a photo ID for this purpose.
- For personnel that spend more than 50% of their time in Health Sciences, it is preferred that they be issued
a Health Sciences photo ID.
- An access card will not be issued to an individual unless he/she has an approved photo identification badge.
- Photo identification badges are University of Washington property and must be returned to the issuing department
upon termination of appointment, employment and/or registration.
- Each department is responsible for returning badges to Building Management when faculty/staff/students terminate.
* Software capable of displaying a PDF is required for viewing or printing this document. Adobe Reader is available
free of charge from the Adobe Web site at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
[top of page]
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved