- General Health Sciences policy is that a department is assigned only three master keys for their key series.
- If one of these master keys is lost, all doors opened by that master must be rekeyed at the department’s expense.
- Master keys should be stored in secure places.
- Departmental master keys are audited annually.
- Building Management has a copy of all master keys.
- With proper identification and intent, a master key may be borrowed to gain access to a room, if no one in
the department with a master key is available.
- This key must be returned within that day.
- If lost by the person checking the key out, they are responsible for paying for the rekey of that department.
Please contact Building Management at 685-0143 or firstname.lastname@example.org if
you have any questions.
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved