Building Management processes key orders for Health Sciences departments.
- Use a "Key Request" UW Form P-58, or
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information
- Budget No.
- Box No.
- Key No.
- Building and Room Number for key requested
- Quantity of keys
- Phone Number of BAC
- Only a Building Access Coordinator (BAC) can order keys.
- If using Form P-58, it must havean original BAC Signature. Do not use a signature stamp.
- Send to Health Sciences Building Management Box 357175 (room T283) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building Management will verify key request information and assign sub-numbers.
- This information will be sent to the Lock Shop. Key orders usually are submitted once a week.
- The Lock Shop will call when the keys are ready.
- The keys are picked up by Building Management.
- The BAC is notified that the keys are ready for pick up in T283.
Please contact Building Management at 685-0143 or email@example.com if
you have any questions.
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved