Lactation Services provides equipment and spaces to new mothers who are breast feeding their babies and need
a quiet space to pump their milk
Health Sciences has:
- Two secured rooms available for lactating mothers.
- One room with two Medelia Classic pumps available, free-of-charge.
- One room with no equipment.
Key to Lactation Room
- A $15 deposit is required to obtain a key to access the lactation rooms.
- Deposits can only be made with a check made payable to the University of Washington. No cash accepted.
- The $15 deposit is returned by mail 4-6 weeks after the key is returned.
- Use of the rooms and pumps are on a self-scheduling basis.
- Log sheets are provided in each room.
Lactation Room Agreement
To request a key, download, fill out, and bring the Lactation
Room Agreement Form (pdf*) to the Building Management Office. The form must be accompanied by the $15
deposit (payable to the University of Washington).
lactation sites on campus >>
Please call for more information: Phone: (206) 685-0143 Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday Location:
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved