Lost & Found
Bring It to Lost and Found
If you find an item, bring it to the HS Building Management Office, T283.
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- When an item comes in, we make every attempt to identify and notify the owner.
- All items are kept until the end of the current quarter, plus one quarter more.
- All unclaimed items are recycled, donated to charity, or disposed of.
Have you lost something recently?
Maybe it was an umbrella, a notebook, a prescription bottle, or your backpack. Contact Health Sciences Lost & Found
- Coming to T283 and see if someone has turned in your lost property.
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Calling Building Management at 206-685-0143.
- Sending an email to email@example.com.
Campus Lost and Found Numbers
- HS Building Management (T283) 685-0143
- Health Sciences Shuttle 685-3146
- Husky Card Office 543-7222
- South Campus Center (3rd floor Candy Counter) 543-0530
- Student Union Building (HUB – upper campus) 543-1447
- University Police (1117 NE Boat Street) 543-9331
- UW Medical Center (BB-120) 598-4909
[top of page]
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved