Poster/Flyer Display Policies
There is a strict no taping or tacking policy for the posting of the following items In the Health Sciences Center.
These items are restricted to display on sign standards, easels or designated bulletin boards.
- Temporary directional signs
UW Outdoor Display Policy
Requesting Permits for outdoor
- Sandwich Board Signs
Health Sciences Academic Services & Facilities bulletin boards are located:
- E Wing 2nd floor, across from the E Court Cafe.
- I Court 1st floor, outside I132 and E140 classrooms.
- T Wing 4th floor, outside T435 and T439 lecture halls.
- T Wing 6th floor, outside T625 and T639 lecture halls.
- T Wing 7th floor, outside T733, T739, and T747 lecture halls.
Bulletin boards in other locations are not public. Posting in these areas requires local departmental approval.
- UW registered group (students or department)
- Arts - i.e., Paramount, Seattle Center, theaters, cultural
- Commercial business
- Exceptions: selling car, renting own hours, house sitting
- Exceptions - UW registered group
- Exceptions: UW registered group
- Each department has a bulletin board for this information.
- Union - each department has a bulletin board for this information.
- Maximum 1 month
- Up to date of event (if less than 1 month)
- Up to beginning of new quarter
Posting in Health Sciences Center elevators is limited to:
- Announcements for events, seminars or courses that occur within the Health Sciences Center or University of
Washington Medical Center.
- Recruitment notices for University of Washington research studies.
- Postee is responsible for removal after the event. This includes removal of tape residue.
Where to Have Posters/Flyers Approved
Posters and flyers need to be stamped and approved by Building Management before being posted on HSAS&F bulletin
boards. Go to T283 for this service.
See loading docks for detailed information
about recycling containers.
[top of page]
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved