Recycling of paper, aluminum cans, and bottles are required by law. Receptacles are startegically placed in Health Sciences and WH Foege.

For more information, go to the Recycling & Solid Waste website.

Recycling Containers

Custodial Services clean out recycling containers. If you see an overflowing container, contact: Building Management at 685-0143 or Custodial Services at 685-1500.


There are a variety of recycling stations on the loading docks. See loading docks for detailed information on their location.