Health Sciences has its own security staff. It is backed up by the UW Police Department when necessary.
To Contact HS Security
- Call the UW Police Department at 543-9331. They will forward a message to HS Security.
- Lock/unlock selected exterior doors and classrooms.
- Check on unlocked, unattended labs.
- Check for open windows and small appliance left on.
- Patrol outside perimeter of building.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Watch for unusual/suspicious behavior.
- Admit authorized people into Health Sciences space, who have forgotten they photo ID, key, and/or access
- If you have questions about Health Sciences Security, contact Nikki Peters at 897-1696 or email@example.com.
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved