The Health Sciences K Wing has showers that can be used by faculty, staff, and students.
Showers and services, which include towels and lockers, are
also available at the IMA .
K Wing Locker Use Policy
- Lockers in the K Wing shower rooms are available to all Health Sciences personnel on a first-come, first-serve
- Lockers are not assigned or reserved.
- Some lockers in each area must be available at all times.
- Lockers will be cleaned out once a year.
- BMO reserves the right to have a locker clean-out at any time.
Locker Clean-Out Policy
- Once a year lockers will be cleaned out.
- At the beginning of May, a reminder notice regarding locker clean-out will be posted in each K Wing locker
room, floors -1 thru 5.
- This notice will be the only clean-out announcement. Locker users will not be directly contacted.
- On the last working day of May, all padlocks will be cut off and items within the lockers removed.
- Items will be stored for 3 months before disposal. To reclaim items, contact the BMO at 685-0143.
- In the event someone is away from the University for a period of time, he/she may contact BMO to have
their items saved. Their lock will be broken, unless the locker combination is provided. Email email@example.com
- Interim locker clean-outs:
- This can happen if complaints are made regarding the unavailability of locker space.
- Interim clean-outs may be site specific.
- Clean-out procedures in Part A will be followed for interim clean-outs.
[top of page]
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved