Using a Standardized Patient
Use Standardized Patients (SPs) in Teaching and Testing
- Are you interested in improving your students understanding and retention of clinical skills with safe and
fun simulated patient-care experiences?
- Are you looking for a way to spice up a lecture or demonstration?
- Are you hoping to assess how well your students can apply skills in real-world settings?
Then Standardized Patients are for you.
We have a full range of options for your use, including SP group demonstrations, one-on-one interview, physical
exam and feedback sessions and large-scale clinical examinations. Standardized Patients are also available for
research projects and continuing medical education programs.
Types of Programs
- ICM Year II/MEDEX teaching patients
- End-of-life group instruction
- Pediatric Tutorials
- Social Work interview training
- Unannounced SPs
- Motivational Interviewing
Contact us for a free consultation on your project today.
(206) 685-4007 or email@example.com
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved