The HSAS&F Director's office:
- Reviews, advises and coordinates all remodel, renovation, or major construction projects in the Health
- Develops standards or policies for facility-wide activities or conditions, to include:
- security measures for the building
- emergency response programs
- casework designs and chemical-resistant finishes in research labs - Health
Science Casework Specifications [209K PDF*] updated 6/13/2012
- Assists Health Sciences departments with space issues.
- Coordinates building services with other campus units such as UW Police Department, Custodial Services,
Maintenance & Alterations, Capital Projects Office, and UW Technology. Any building or space concerns,
just call us!
- Promotes Health & Safety through programs and committee membership.
* Software capable of displaying a PDF is required for viewing
or printing this document. Adobe Reader is available free of charge from the Adobe Web site at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
Privacy | TermsCopyright © 2006-2011 HSAS&F. All Rights Reserved