Application Process for the MPH Degree
Early Decision Deadline is February 15th.
Regular Deadline is April 30th.
After these deadlines, applications will be reviewed on a "space-available" basis.
Applicants may contact the program with questions regarding their application at any time. Applicants will be apprised of the status of their application prior to the reviews, and may be contacted by the program for more information during review.
All applicants will be contacted by the program following the completed review of their application.
You are an international applicant if you are NOT a US citizen, immigrant or green card holder.
International students must have a visa status that allows academic study at the University of Washington. International applicants include students who hold US visas, such as F-1, J-1 Exchange Visitors, H-1, dependent visas or any other non-immigrant classifications.
Please review the Graduate School website for details:
If you are required to provide test scores as proof of English language proficiency, (See this memo for details), you will need to enter your test scores in the online application.
If accepted, international applicants should be prepared to submit an original transcript to the Graduate School immediately following the admission offer.
Materials Required for the MPH Degree:
- Complete listing of higher-education schools and years attended
- Unofficial copies of all transcripts from these schools
(If accepted into the program, original transcript/s from designated degree-granting institutions will be required)
- Statement of purpose/goal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (optional)
- Summary of professional activities and honors
- Description of health-related experiences
- Online Math Assessment
- GRE scores required (Not required if the applicant has a PhD, JD, DDS, MD, or related degree from an accredited U.S. school.)
|Standard GRE Test Scores Required
|How to Apply: