Application Process for the MPH Degree
1st Priority Deadline is February 15th.
2nd Priority Deadline is April 30th.
After these deadlines, applications will be reviewed on a "space-available" basis.
Applicants may contact the program with questions regarding their application at any time. Applicants will be apprised of the status of their application prior to the reviews, and may be contacted by the program for more information during review.
All applicants will be contacted by the program following the completed review of their application.
You are an international applicant if you are NOT a US citizen, immigrant or green card holder.
International students must have a visa status that allows academic study at the University of Washington. International applicants include students who hold US visas, such as F-1, J-1 Exchange Visitors, H-1, dependent visas or any other non-immigrant classifications.
Please review the Graduate School website for details:
If accepted, international applicants should be prepared to submit an original transcript and official TOEFL scores to the Graduate School immediately following the admission offer.
Materials Required for the MPH Degree:
- Complete listing of higher-education schools and years attended
- Unofficial copies of all transcripts from these schools
(If accepted into the program, an original transcript from your undergraduate degree will be required)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (optional)
- Summary of professional activities and honors
- Description of health-related experiences
- Quantitative skills test
- For MPH only: GRE scores required (GMAT, LSAT, or MCAT accepted as an alternative)
|GRE Test Scores Required
|UW Graduate School Application:
|How to Apply:|