Administrative Information, Policy & Forms(specific to the Department of Health Services)
Health and Safety
Health Services faculty and staff should periodically review the Department's Health and Safety Plan and related attachments. Supervisors should ensure that employees have read and understand the Plan, the evacuation route for their site, and how to report accidents using the Online Accident Reporting System (OARS).
Questions may be directed to your Supervisor, Floor Warden, or the Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Health and Safety Plan
- Attachment A - New Employee Safety Orientation
- Attachment B - H-wing, Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Attachment C - T-wing, Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Attachment F - University District Building, Suite 200, Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Attachment H - University District Building, Suites 400, Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Attachment I - 45th St. Plaza Building, Suite 405, Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Attachment J - Duties of a Floor Warden
- Attachment K - Office of Safety Inspection Checklist
School of Public Health Emergency and Safety Page:
Online Accident Reporting System:
How to Prepare for an Emergency