Seeking Student News and Accomplishments for NPHW 2019
We are seeking news about Health Services student and alumni accomplishments and activities to share with our community for National Public Health Week!
National Public Health Week is coming up on April 1-7, 2019, and we will be featuring 1-2 stories each weekday that relate to the daily themes:
* Monday April 1 — Healthy Communities
* Tuesday April 2 — Violence Prevention
* Wednesday April 3 — Rural Health
* Thursday April 4 — Technology and Public Health
* Friday April 5 — Climate Change
Your featured accomplishments may be in the realms of public health practice, research, policy, service, etc., for example:
- presented findings of interest at a conference
- published a paper
- been recognized for public health service, or won an award, fellowship, or other honor
- sponsored legislation
- published a documentary film
- organized a community garden
- started an advocacy coalition
Please visit this link to submit your story idea today, and by no later than March 14, 2019: https://goo.gl/forms/6H5Wv3UudMvBeZyi2
We look forward to celebrating your accomplishments on our Health Services website and social media!
Questions? Contact Lauren Bedson at firstname.lastname@example.org.