Gerald M. Pollet
EducationJD University of Washington, 1983 (Law)
BA Clark University, 1980 (Government)
Contact Infoemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerry Pollet is Executive Director of Heart of America Northwest, a 16,000 member citizen's group widely known as the northwest region's largest citizens' watchdog group for the cleanup of the Hanford Nuclear Reservation. Pollet also serves as Executive Director and General Counsel for Legal Advocates of Washington, which provides legal advice to non-profit organizations on open government, electoral and hazardous waste issues.
- Report gives Washington state an 'F' for efforts to address lead in school drinking water
- New legislative proposal would set strict limits on lead in Washington's public schools
- Vapor products, e-cigarettes could be taxed under new bill
- New FDA e-cigarette rules leave fans, foes sharply divided
- Ana Marie Cauce new UW president: popular on, off campus
- Rare choice: Could UW's next president come from within?
- SPH Making an Impact Summer 2015
- State's E-cig Rules Could Become Toughest in US (KING 5, )
- Health, Labeling Concerns Erupt in Wake of Governor's E-cigarette Tax Proposal (North Kitsap Herald, )
- Environmental activist Gerry Pollet tapped for House seat