Affiliate Assistant Professor, Health Services
Consultant, Correctional Health Care
EducationMPH Indiana University, 1992 (Health Services)
MD State University of New York (Buffalo), 1982 (Medicine)
BS State University of New York (Albany), 1975 (Biology Teaching)
Contact Infoemail: email@example.com
Marc Stern served as Assistant Secretary for Health Services for the Washington State Department of Corrections.
Correctional health care
Grande, L., Stern, M., (2018) Providing Medication to Treat Opioid Use Disorder in Washington State Jails. Prepared for the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery Washington State Department of Social and Health Services Contract 1731-18409. 7/3/2018
- ICE is struggling to contain spread of mumps in its detention centers
- 7 steps to restore Seattle’s safety and civility
- ICE force-feeding detainees on hunger strike
- A cell became his cemetery
- Skagit County's new jail ready for inmates, but who will provide their medical care?
- Critics: El Paso County 'pingpongs' from one troubled jail health care provider to another (The Gazette, )
- Spokane County aims for accountability in negotiations with jail medical care contractor
- Former staff and inmates raise concern about medical care provided by private contractor at Spokane County Jail
- The strange death of José de Jesús
- Delayed care faulted in immigrants’ deaths at detention centers
- Holes remain in new inmate care contract with Centurion
- Should Transgender Inmate Have Been Denied Vaginal Stent, Vibrator?
- State's top prisons doctor quit over execution policy