Affiliate Assistant Professor, Health Services
Consultant, Correctional Health Care
EducationMPH Indiana University, 1992 (Health Services)
MD State University of New York (Buffalo), 1982 (Medicine)
BS State University of New York (Albany), 1975 (Biology Teaching)
Contact Infoemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc Stern served as Assistant Secretary for Health Services for the Washington State Department of Corrections.
Correctional health care
- Skagit County's new jail ready for inmates, but who will provide their medical care?
- Critics: El Paso County 'pingpongs' from one troubled jail health care provider to another
- Spokane County aims for accountability in negotiations with jail medical care contractor
- Former staff and inmates raise concern about medical care provided by private contractor at Spokane County Jail
- The strange death of José de Jesús