EducationMPH University of Washington, 1996 (Health Services)
MD Vanderbilt University, 1990
MA University of Chicago, 1988 (Public Policy)
BS Iowa State University, 1983 (Biochemistry, History, Zoology)
Contact Infoemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
web site: http://www.uwpsychiatry.org/
University of Washington
1959 NE Pacific Street
Seattle, WA 98195-6560
campus box: 356560
Professor and Vice-Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, one of the top psychiatric clinical, research, and teaching institutions in the country.
The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences is a leader in research areas such as depression and anxiety, geriatric and child psychiatry, Alzheimer's disease, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and in psychotherapeutic techniques such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
- A lifeline to mental health
- UW leads huge clinical trial of mental health in rural U.S.
- Easing the Global Mental Health Burden
- How to Achieve Better Mental Health Care for Lower Costs in Obamacare
- Depression now Leading Cause of Disability Burden Among US, Canadian Teens
- More older people treated for depression