Strong Career Outlook for Health Services MPH Graduates
The MPH in Health Services program in was founded in 1969, and has graduated over 1,000 students from 1972 to 2017. Our alumni work as public health practitioners, researchers, and leaders in universities, research and policy-making organizations, the healthcare industry, and government agencies, across the United States and around the world.
In an Autumn 2017 survey of 200 Health Services MPH alumni, 99% were employed in public health or related fields.
Below is a sampling of professions held by Health Services MPH graduates:
- Program Manager, Center for Community Health and Evaluation, Kaiser Permanente (Seattle, WA)
- Project Director, Prevention & Community Health, George Washington University (Washington, DC)
- Outcome and Evaluation Analyst, Client Data, Hopelink (Redmond, WA)
- Research Coordinator & Field Operations Lead, SMART Center - Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Quality Improvement Manager, Community Care of Western North Carolina (Asheville, NC)
Examples of professions among our graduates with prior doctoral degrees include:
- Medical Officer, Division of Therapeutics & Medical Consequences, National Institute on Drug Abuse / National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD)
- Director, Advanced Heart Failure Program, University of Rochester Medical Center (Rochester, NY)
- Director of Clinical Operations, Vera Whole Health (Seattle, WA)
- Senior Research Scientist, Health and Analytics, Battelle (Seattle, WA)
- Professor, Pediatrics, University of California San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
Learn more about Health Services MPH alumni careers.