The MS program in Health Services consistently ranks among
the best in the nation. Our curriculum is exceptional in the
strength of our required and elective courses in program
evaluation, biostatistics, epidemiology, and health economics.
The MS offers a combination of advanced methods training and the flexibility to customize elective courses to the student's interest area, including the option to pursue electives across other departments and schools at the University of Washington.
Our more than 70 core faculty members and more than 200 clinical, affiliate, and adjunct faculty members are skilled in interdisciplinary research and practice and are able to mentor students with a large diversity of educational backgrounds and training interests.
Our alumni are leaders in academia, government agencies, and the private sector. Several alumni have pursued our PhD Program in Health Services or advanced study in a related field.
- Excellent mentoring and flexible program of study
- Rigorous and comprehensive curriculum
- Strong and productive relationship with local research centers and medical institutions
- Strong record of alumni placement
Distinguished faculty committed to working with students, both in the Department of Health Services, and in other UW departments and research centers.
- School of Public Health ranked 6th overall by US News and World Report
UW ranks first among public universities in research funding, offering many opportunities for student research.
UW provides health leadership across the Pacific Northwest (Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming)
- Location in the beautiful and culturally rich Pacific Northwest