HSB Video Conferencing Studio
The HSB Video Conferencing Studio room T239 has transitioned from UW-IT to HSAS&F. Thank you for your patience as we fine tune some details, such as the rental rate and policies.
To submit a request, please complete the online form.
Meet face to face with people across the state or around the world without leaving the University of Washington campus. Experience a more cost-effective, time-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to traveling.
- Location: T239
- Capacity: 18 on screen, but more can be seated on the side of the room
- Layout: U-shape conference
- Hours: By reservation only
- Videoconference Technologies: Lifesize 720p HD H.323 (IP) and H.320 (ISDN)
- Displays: Two 60” LCD Monitors
- Sound: Two Lifesize microphone pods with mute control
- Other: Input for laptop sharing with far-end